SEO Perth

SEO in Perth (Search Engine Optimisation)

What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is technical practice of optimising your website, authority, engagement and increasing your traffic in order to rank highly on the search results.  There are so many metrics and signals that determines the website rankings.   

When a potential customer searches for a product or service, search engines will show the most relevant website that matches the customer's search query.  Businesses no doubt want their products or services to show up on the first page of the search results.  In fact, first page results get over 90% of the traffic leaving the rest of the search results with only 10%.  The competition is fierce.  Therefore, SEO is an ongoing effort to ward off the competition.

You have a custom beautiful modern website.  Great.  Let it be seen!

You feel great with your beautiful designed website, it's simple, intuitive and easy to navigate.  If you don't, why not check out our Web Design Perth services to get a custom website. 

But when you're not getting the business leads or sales from your website, this can easily put down your enthusiasm.  Invest in SEO so potential customers are aware of your website and your product/service.

Whitehat SEO and Custom Strategies

We use ethical strategies and without penalties for long term organic rankings.  Meaning we make sure your SEO rankings are sustainable.

Business industries have different levels of competition and your competitors probably have SEO strategies in place.  Therefore, the level of work and strategies depends on each business and your expectations. We are transparent with our pricing.  We offer packages once we analyse your website, keywords, and competition.  Other agencies or consultants who charge by the hour won't go the 'extra mile' once you used up your agreed allocated time.

We offer free consultations with no obligations, to ensure you feel comfortable before committing. Seeing growth to your rankings usually takes about 6 months.  This is the minimum term we recommend to seeing tangible results.

SEO requires ongoing work and maintenance.  As soon as you stop your SEO optimisation, it gives your competition a chance to get in front of you.  Search engines also change their algorithms which could affect your rankings.  We monitor these changes as part of your ongoing SEO efforts.

We're focused on customer service and we want to help your business succeed.  Contact us today for more information or to book a consultation.

We don't work with your competitors

Due to the nature of Search Engine Optimisation, we only work with businesses per industry.  This is so we can focus on your businesses in your industry for the highest rankings.  No conflict of interest.  Contact us to see if you qualify.   


  • Local Business
  • ____
  • $500/month
  • Onsite Optimisations
  • Keyword Research
  • Link Building
  • Google My Business and Bing Places Setup
  • Content Writing & Creation
  • 1 Blog article per month
  • Monthly Reporting
  • ____

  • SEO & SEM Package Special
  • _____
  • $700/month
  • All features from "Local SEO" package
  • Monthly Business System Reporting (See your sales and signups)
  • Search Engine Marketing (Paid per click) Management
  • ** SEM Management budget paid separately by client
  • ____

Frequently asked questions.

Need more answers?

How long does SEO take?

What is “Black Hat” SEO? Why you must avoid first page promises

What does it mean when you do not work with your competitors?

What is included in your SEO package?

Why is your monthly price competitive?

Why ongoing SEO is vital?

Is blogging useful for SEO?

What is local SEO?

Driving leads from your website is what we do.  Be part of your customers searches.


Connect with Us